Mordechai Shimon Teperberg, son of
Ze’ev, took the winery’s management
reins. This period of difficulties and
pogroms did not pass over the winery,
which was the target of repeated attacks,
yet it was assisted by the Austrian
Consulate, which sponsored its Jewish
citizens in the Land of Israel.
The winery began to bloom.
It was also chosen as the official
Supplier of wine and alcohol to the
Austrian army in Palestine.
In 1925 the winery moved from the
Old City to Romema and ascended
to new heights.